How I Got Electrocuted In The Shower And Bled For 4 Months – TBoss Shares Experience as She Celebrates Daughter’s birthday
It is Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, TBoss’ daughter’s second birthday and she is celebrating.
To celebrate the day, Tboss in a lengthy narrative, recounted how she got electrocuted in the shower while she was pregnant with her cute daughter.
According to the mother of one in a quite lengthy post on her Instagram page, one of the reasons she shed hot tears when her daughter was called ugly names on social media is because of all she went through during her pregnancy.
Sharing one of her sad experiences, TBoss said she got electrocuted in the shower and as a result, nearly lost her baby girl.
TBoss also revealed that she bled for 4 months and had to drink freezing water to help her baby because she stopped moving in the womb.