How to make pasta salad with crabs
- 1 lb Medium Shell Pasta cooked
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning seafood seasoning
- Place cooked pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in celery and crab meat.
- Mix in mayo, sugar, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Next add in your salt, pepper, onion powder and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Mix all together in a large bowl. Chill for at least 2 hours. Served chilled.
Calories: 346kcal (17%)Carbohydrates: 46g (15%)Protein: 8g (16%)Fat: 13g (20%)Saturated Fat: 2g (10%)Cholesterol: 17mg (6%)Sodium: 1231mg (51%)Potassium: 50mg (1%)Fiber: 2g (8%)Sugar: 8g (9%)Vitamin A: 40IU (1%)Vitamin C: 0.7mg (1%)Calcium: 11mg (1%)Iron: 1.1mg (6%).