Here are 5 easy ways to maintain your new weight and size
We know losing weight is one big deal but maintaining your newly acquired body frame will also need a lot of work on your part.
Follow these tips and it’ll be easier for you.
Accept healthy eating as a lifestyle: This is one of the most important points to note. Notice that when you lose weight through one fad diet or the other, the moment you get back to your normal eating habits the weight piles on right back, it is because your means wasn’t sustainable. So we have to find a sustainable plan that works for us so we can adapt to it as a lifelong lifestyle
Be physically active: Walking, dancing, weightlifting , even down to doing the house chores, find an activity that works for you and stick to it. Physical activity is one of the best ways to maintain your weight balanced with good nutrition.
Develop healthy eating habits: We all know we can’t stay eating greens alone all our life. This is where the 80/20 rule comes into play, we can decide to eat right 80% of the time and splurge on something else with the other 20%. The most important thing is finding a balance with our eating habits.
Set realistic goals: Rome wasn’t built in a day and you definitely didn’t add all that weight in a day too. Take it a step at a time, eat right, exercise and watch the weight fall off and stay off with time
Don’t give up on yourself: You need to stay positive at all times in order to achieve your desired set goals. It is not an easy journey, but remember where you were coming from. Drink lots of water too, when cravings creep in.