12 WAYS TO SPICE UP AND ENJOY ‘KISSMAS’
Kissing as far as we know, is a natural way of expressing love and affection to the person you love or admire. Every man or woman has kissed someone before at least once, as an expression of love.
Since the number 12 is synonymous with Christmas, here are 12 types of kisses to share with your loved one.
- Forehead Kiss–Though a simple smooch, it’s adorable and tender. Gently brush your lips against your partner’s forehead to conjure the sensation of affection. It often turns out to be a starter for an intimate time ahead.
- The Eskimo Kiss– Act of rubbing each other’s nose as a form of greeting, and can be use between parents and children, close family and friends. This is most commonly seen among toddlers as they see the kiss as a game and usually get attracted because it looks playful. They might act surprised but once they get used to it, it is sure to become a new normal.
- French Kiss- Is seen to be the most romantic and adventurous kiss of all times. Usually start with a lip kiss, and gradually proceed to a passionate deep kissing when the tongue of one person touches the tongue of the other. This can lead to lusty, full, blown out session.
- Single lip kiss–Involves a subtle action, often serves as suggestive acts, reciprocating that you’re already into the intimacy and leaving your partner wanting more.
- The Hand Kiss–Shown as a gesture of respect and admiration, it is the most acceptable type of kisses in the world. Try it with your spouse as a way to ease into a more passionate kiss.
- Earlobe Kiss–This type of kiss can be intense and intimate if done properly. A nibble up and down the earlobe can get your partner excited. The intensity in this kiss, gets increased when the earlobes are licked mildly using just your tongue and the lips.
- Peck Kiss- You will be leaning in for a simple light kiss, make sure your lips are super soft. Although it might be the least romantic of kisses, don’t fret if your buddy gives you a quick smooch. It does not mean you have been friend zone.
- The Lizard Kiss–Stick your tongue in and out of your mate’s mouth at a quick space, worth trying to add some fun to your kissing session.
- Cheek Kiss–This is a friendly way to show signs of endearment, intimacy and of course, affection. Even mothers kiss their newborns and infants on the cheeks to show affection while lovers do it to resonate, intimacy.
- The Biting Kiss–The only additional feature in this kiss is the use of the teeth. A gentle bite on your lover’s tongue or lips can gauge romance.
- The Neck Kiss–This type of kiss can come in handy if you probably want to go in for few kisses when in the middle of make out. It can be extremely seductive too as it involves a combination of jaw line and neck. Usage of saliva is minimal and can lead to the next level.
- Body kisses– Shower your partner and make him or her feel over whelmed in a pool of body kiss. Start from the toes and gradually move to the upper body depending on how comfortable your mate is. Keep your pace down to indicate you’re not getting into the act yet.
Christmas is here and kissing being an integral part of every physical intimacy, you have to keep at it as the saying goes ‘’practice makes you perfect.’’