10 beauty hacks every woman should knowNo Case Matched!
By Patricia Uyeh,
Hacks are very easy to do. They are come in handy all the time and in different spheres; be it in technology, living, food or even beauty. Personally, I find beauty hacks great and accessible. The advantage of beauty hacks is that you can improvise with household items to get your desired look. So I decided to share beauty hacks every woman should know. Here they are in no particular order, they include;
want to make your perfume last longer? Then rub vaseline on the pulse areas and apply perfume. You would notice your perfume would last the whole day.
2. Ice water:
We do not like to see nail polish smudge after application on our nails. To ensure this doesn’t happen, you should soak your nails in a bowl of ice water after painting them. You would see that your nail polish would dry faster.
3. Coconut oil: It can serve as a make up remover as well s a body moisturiser. The good hing about coconut oil is that it is chemical free and quite natural, too.
4. Spoon: It can be used to achieve a full or half cut crease.Bend your spoon upside down to achieve a full crease. Flip the other way for a half crease if you want
5. Translucent powder and tissue paper: Lightly tap some powder over tissue on your lips after applying lipstick. You would notice that your lipstick becomes matte.
6. White eyeliner: It can be used as base to apply any colour of eye shadow on top.
7. Black eye shadow: Use it to fill up your roots to the effect you are comfortable with.
8. Business card: It can be used to define your face while contouring or when you are aiming for the perfect edge. Angle the card starting from the corner of your eyes to the top of your brow to get the perfect edge while applying your eye shadow to have lovely edges.
9. Scrub and deodorant: before shaving, use a body scrub an after shaving put on some deodorant.This helps to get rid of the growth of ingrown hair causes the growth of bumps and scars.
10. Hashtag: Use a hashtag on the outer corner of your eyelids then smudge with sponge. More hashtags creates darker smokey eyes.
Photo credits: Pinterest (blackhealthmatters.com)