5 tips to get rid of belly fatNo Case Matched!
Belly fat can be embarrassing. Not only that, it is quite unhealthy. Late night eating and wrong lifestyle has been known to contribute the build of belly fat. It even becomes more pronounced when you can’t rock that body fitting dress or top without the belly protruding.
However, here is what you do get rid of belly fat:
1. Don’t eat sugar and avoid sweetened drinks.
2. Instead of carbohydrates like starchy foods, eat protein.
3. Totally cut foods with high carbs from your diet.
4. Exercise more often. Do exercise that help tuck your belly in.
5. Track your foods. Do the maths. Know what and how much you are eating.