#Allure Recipe: Fruity Cocktail Drink
Thank God it’s Friday and the weekend is waving by the corner. Have you considered giving yourself a treat this weekend.
Instead of going out for a drink, have you tried making a fruity cocktail at home? You can get to invite friends and family to come over to have a feel of your weekend recipe.
Here is what you need:
1.Start by washing fruits then slice them.
2. Boil a cup of water mixed with sugar. Ensure sugar dissolves in boiling water.
3. Allow sugar syrrup to cool then pour into a jug. Then, add your fruit slices. Cover up to blend
4. Next thing is to add your cranberry juice
5. Whether it is whiskey or tea, add ice cubes together with fruit mixture, vodka. Then cobeup and shake well.
6. Voila! Your fruity cocktail is ready. Serve in your cocktail cup