Here is why you should practise MeditationNo Case Matched!
By definition, meditation is a habitual process of training your mind to focus and redirect your thoughts. With so stress and pressure from all sides, the act of meditation seems difficult.
Take note of the benefits of meditating so that you take time to meditate:
1. Meditation reduces stress.
2. It also reduces symptoms of anxiety disorders, such as phobias, social anxiety, paranoid thoughts, obsessive-compulsive behaviors and panic attacks.
3. It improves self awareness
4. It gives a healthy self-image and more positive outlook on life.
5. It helps boosts memory and attention span
6. Meditation improves sleep
7. Research has shown that meditation may help people learn to redirect their attention, increase their willpower, control their emotions and impulses and increase their understanding of the causes behind their addictive behaviors.
8. It helps fight pain
9. Meditation decreases blood pressure.
10. Meditation makes you think properly.