Simple makeup tricks to make your eyes pop
- If you have a hard time using soft eyeliner pencils, draw a thick line onto your hand, use a stiff eye brush to pick up the pigment and then apply to your eye.
- Need eye drops but don’t want to ruin your makeup? Breathe air in through your nose as you drop them into your eyes. Your tear ducts will suck in the drops before they have a chance to fall down your face.
- Use a flesh coloured liner on the water rim of your lower lash line to make eyes look bigger and brighter.
- Apply a shimmery champagne colour in the inner corner of your eyes to brighten your whole face.
- Apply highlighter onto your brow bone.
- Swap out your neutral black or brown liner for a brightly coloured one instead.
- To correct eye makeup mistakes or sharpen a cat eye, dip a Q-tip in eye makeup remover and erase the offending makeup.
- To make your eye colour stand out, apply black liner around the entire eye, including the water line.
- Use blue eyeliner to make the whites of your eyes appear brighter.
- Use coconut oil as an all-natural eye makeup remover. It’s gentle, yet effective.
11. Use a darker shade of concealer to cover up puffy eyes. Darker colours recede, which means bags look less pronounced.
- If you want a more defined look, use a creamy black eye pencil to rim your eyes.