How to make Groundnut Soup
Groundnut soup (also known as peanut stew) is a popular Nigerian dish that is typically served with rice, eba or pounded yam.
While groundnut soup is now popular throughout Nigeria, it originated in the northern portion of the nation, where it is known as “miyar gyada” and is a staple during special occasions such as weddings and funerals.
* Goat meat or beef(Goat meat works best)
* 1 knorr beef cube to season beef
* 1 teaspoon salt
* Small Handful of chopped onion
* 1 cup Peanuts (this can be found in any local market or african food markets. Spanish raw peanuts also work.
* 1 cup deboned bonga
* Washed dried fish
* 1/2 cup whole dried prawns
* 2 tablespoons iru
* 2 teaspoons uziza seed
* One extra knorr cube
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* 1 tablespoon washed bitter leaf.