How to make natural hair conditioner
Your natural curls become brittle and break off when you don’t regularly moisturize your hair.
Natural hair conditioners help to seal in moisture into your hair for days on end.
This natural hair recipe is an easier and more budget-friendly option of making a conditioner tailored to your hair needs.
What you need to make natural hair conditioner
- Coconut oil
- Get a blender and slice one banana into it.
- Next, add one sliced avocado, two tablespoons of honey, and four tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Add in the yolk of an uncooked egg. The egg yolk helps to strengthen hair.
- Blend well for a fine smooth mix and it’s ready to use.
- When you apply your natural hair conditioner to your hair, cover it up with a shower cap and let it sit for an hour, then you can wash it off with warm water.