Simple recipe to make potato frittata
Frittata is a simple Italian Egg based dish, similar to Omelette or crustless quiche. It is incredibly versatile, satisfying and can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
It is really easy to make, well, depending on the fillings you choose to go with. Frittata can be made simple by using just Eggs and Peppers and it would still taste absolutely delicious.
3-4 Big Potatoes (Cooked and diced)
8 Medium size Eggs
2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese or any cheese of your choosing (Optional)
2/2 Red and Green Bell Peppers Chopped
1 Small Onion
100g Bacon (Chopped)
3 Smoked Sausages or Frankfurters (Chopped)
Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Cup Spinach
1 Chicken seasoning Cube
Salt to Taste
- Place a non stick frying pan or Skillet on medium heat, add the Vegetable and Bacon. Fry till Bacon is cooked.
- Then add the Onions, sauté till fragrance.
- Now, add the Chopped Peppers, fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add the Chopped Sausages or Frankfurters, fry for a minute.
- Then add a the boiled potatoes
- Add half of the Spinach, Stir and combine.
- Turn the heat down to low.
Break and mix the Eggs together, then add the rest of the Spinach, Garlic Powder, Knorr Chicken Cube and Salt to Taste if necessary. Mix thoroughly. Now, add the Egg mixture into the pan. Move the egg around so it covers the entire surface of the pan. Leave the Eggs to set, then slightly combine with the rest of the contents of the pan. Then leave to set again.
- Now, add the rest of the Cheese, spread them out across the pan. Then, transfer the pan into the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until fully set on the top or cooked through.
- Your Potato Frittata is ready. serve immediately.