Breakfast recipe: Prawns in butter garlic
By Patricia Uyeh
Thinking of something different to spice up your menu list? Why not try Prawns in Butter Garlic sauce? It is easy to make, takes about roughly 30mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook. This simple recipe for prawns in a garlicky sauce makes a delicious addition to bread, noodles or pasta. All you need includes:
How to prepare:
1. Season the prawns with some chicken seasoning and set aside.
2. Then put some vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add the prawns.
3. Turn the prawns to the other side and cook till it turns pink.
4. You can now add the garlic and stir.
5. Then add the freshly cracked black pepper and chili flakes.
6. Cook for about a minute.
7.Add the Parsley and cubed butter.
8.Stir and leave to cook for about a minute.
9.Taste for seasoning and add salt if desired.