Health benefits of Avocado Pear
Avocado is a fruit that is highly rich in nutrients. They contain so many vitamins which includes vitamins C, K, B6 and E. Avocado also contains dietary fats, potassium and fats.
Since the nutritional value became known by a number of people and the demand much higher. The market price of Avocado has skyrocketed.
There are several ways to consume this fruit, it all depends on the preferences of the individual.
- Avocado is used as a substitute for mayonnaise. Cut out and put on bread slice to enjoy.
- Can be added to jollof rice as garnishing. Dice and add to food to supplement the nutrient.
- Eaten whole as a meal: thick and creamy, can be taken whole and quenches hunger.
- Avocado can be taken as puree for children food of smashed/blended to be taken by an adult.
Whichever preference one chooses in consuming this fruit, if keeps you full and regulates your eating.
Some Nutritional Benefits of Avocado includes the following ;
- Nutrient contained in Avocado helps control the cholesterol level which keeps the heart healthy.
- Vitamin E contained keeps our vision strong
- Enables weight loss; after taking Avocado, it fills the stomach full and prevents one from unnecessary cravings and junks.
- Folate contained in Avocado reduces the risk of being depressed. Folate prevents the accumulation of homocysteine which impairs delivery and circulation of nutrient to the brain. When homocysteine occurs in excess, it interfere with the production of serotonin, dopamine & norepinephrine which regulates sleep, appitite and mood.
For anyone on a diet taking an avocado a day is highly recommended.