Recipe, preparation steps for protein bar snack
Protein is an essential macronutrient for the human body since it helps with a range of functions, including energy recovery.
You should try this high-protein, guilt-free bar recipe for a perfect filling snack on long days. It’s low in sugar, abundant in vitamins, and also great for weight loss.
- 1/2 cup Oats, powdered
- 1 cup Dates, chopped
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (optional)
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder (optional)
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- A pinch of Salt
- Grind the almonds, dates, oats and the seeds together.
- Now, add Cocoa powder, cardamom powder, salt, coconut oil and pulse for one minute.
- Remove the dough, mix it, and spread it out evenly into a 4-5 mm thick square surface.
- Cut into rectangles and store in an airtight container.